At Hacienda Guadalupe we have information to guide your visits to the different wineries at Valle de Guadalupe and other tourist attractions located near our hotel.
Valle de Guadalupe is recognized internationally as the wine route ‘Ruta del vino’ of Baja California, where more than 80 wineries are located. Hacienda Guadalupe’s cellar features the best wines produced in the valley, keeping their prices close to the winery’s price to support producer in the area.
The valley area has exceptional experiences to offer:
- Guided tours of Valle de Guadalupe
- Grastronomic offers created but renowned chefs
- Visits to different wineries and premuim wine tasting experiences (Wineries)
- Numerous events year-round with music, culture, and gastronomy options as well as the world famous grape harvest festival ‘fiestas de la vendimia”
- Museum outings and cultural tours (Museo de la Vid y el Vino)
- Visit Ensenada (Ensenada)